The Butler Bag

Okay -- maybe this would solve the problem of the missing keys and phone!!! What a great idea. I wonder if I could do something similar with the bags I already own....hmmm....have to think on that!


Butler Bag Classic - Compartments
- 6 compartments
- One compartment measures 6.25" L x 1.8125" W
- Five compartments measure 3.125" L x 1.8125" W

Butler Bag Classic - Bag Dimensions
- From left to right: 13"
- From top to bottom: 5.5"
- From front to back: 5"
- In total: 13" L x 5½" H x 5" W

Butler Bag Hybrid - Compartments
- 7 compartments
- One compartment measures 3" L x 3.625" W
- Six compartments measure 3" L x 1.875" W

Butler Bag Hybrid - Bag Dimensions
- From left to right: 15"
- From top to bottom: 9.5"
- From front to back: 6"
- In total: 15" L x 9½" H x 6" W

Comments