
First of all, I didn't get good notes but this is a very good talk that I would like to read again and study. I'll have to see if I can find the talk in full.
He gave us 2 personal questions we should reflect on: 1) What m I doing to increase my faith in Heavenly Father and in Jesus Christ? and 2) What am I doing to strengthen marriage and family?
Neal Maxwell on goal setting: goal setting is based on the outcome we desire
We need to have calm and periodic evaluation to evaluation where we are in this process.
The Savior can help you focus your efforts in change
3 practices that will help you on the road to personal conversion: 1) have a current temple recommend and keep it secure. 2) study the word of God daily. nothing can divide a family that is serving the Lord. 3) Speak with Father in Heaven daily.
Comments