Fantastic Picture Books That Teach Values


Give Her The River (Micah Dennis Brown)
Small Gifts in God’s Hands (Max Lucado
With You All The Way (Max Lucado)
You Are Mine (Max Lucado)
You Are Special (Max Lucado)
Best of All (Max Lucado)
Behold Your Little Ones (Tony S. Brown)
He Took My Lickin For Me (T. Robinson)
I Am A Child Of God (Greg Olson)
Nephi, Nephi, The Scriptures Are True (Anita Wells)
Hooway For Woodney Wat (Helen Lester)
The Dance (Richard Paul Evans)
All The Places To Love (Patricia MacLachlan)
Rough Faced Girl (Rafe Martin)
I’m In Charge of Celebrations (Byrd Baylor)
A Bad Case of Stripes (David Shannon)
No David! (David Shannon)
I Loved You Before You Were Born (Anne Bowen)
Fanny’s Dream (Caralyn Buehner)
Roxaboxen (Alice McLerran)
My Great Aunt Arizona (Gloria Houston)
The Relatives Came (Cynthia Rylant)
Owl Moon (Jane Yolen)
Christmas Oranges (Linda Bethers)
Legend of the Candy Cane (Lori Walburg)
Why Christmas Trees Aren’t Perfect (Dick Schneider)
Thank You, Mr. Falker (Patricia Polacco)
Chicken Sunday (Patricia Polacco)
The Butterfly (Patricia Polacco)
I Love You As Much (Laura Cross)
You’re All My Favorites (Sam McBratney)
Guess How Much I Love You (Sam McBratney)
The Kissing Hand (Audrey Penn)
A Pocket Full of Kisses (Audrey Penn)
Sweet Clara and the Freedom Quilt (Deborah Hopkinson)
The Twelve Gifts of Birth (Charlene Costanzo)
On The Day You Were Born (Debra Frasier)
Just You and Me (Sam McBratney)

Comments