Sherri Dew - and earning the Lord's trust

From the Red Headed Hostess:

The question was asked of Sherri Dew

 “how does it feel to be Sheri Dew?” And I just loved her answer. After laughing off the question, she responded that she was proof that the Lord can use anybody. And that if you show him that he can trust you, he will use you. And she works really, really hard to let the Lord know that he can trust her.

I don’t suppose that any of the men who we are about to listen to this weekend, ever thought they would be an Apostle. Nor do I think that Moroni ever thought he would be the last surviving Nephite. We just don’t know how the Lord is going to work miracles in our lives. But one thing is sure… we all have the capacity. And perhaps it is more prideful to say we can’t than to see that we can.

Comments