Record your life's lessons

 


ALL IN | Podcast with Randal Wright  | Ep. 93 


Then, we're married, I'm at BYU, my wife goes into labor with our first child. There's nobody there, no family and those kinds of things. She was in labor for 35 hours. Bottom line is, Doctor said she needed an emergency C-section. I wasn't really sure what a C-section was, but they asked if I wanted to get my wife a blessing. It was at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo. So I gave her a blessing, they wheeled her off and said, "Just go down to the waiting room and wait, I'll let you know." It seemed like forever. I can't remember how long it was, it was a late night, but in that room, let's just say you remember to pray in those situations. And so I prayed, and I remember promising—I don't even know where this came from, maybe the Dale Carnegie course was the only thing that hit me was—I promised the Lord that I would look for important lessons from life, and I would record them, and if I ever had a chance, I'd share them with other people. 

Comments