A bit surreal to see yourself giving a talk -- I've never done that before, but I'm happy, that due to a pandemic, and Zoom Stake Conference, I was able to save a bit of my history.
I learned so much, maybe the better word would be that I FELT so much as I prepared this talk. The collection of thoughts (linked below) was part of the flood that came to my mind day by day as I studied my scriptures, not even in relation to this talk. It was as if everything applied -- I didn't lack for things to say. Instead, I had to closely listen to the promptings to pare down to what I felt I should say, and keep whittling down to fit my time allotment.
YSA 7th Stake Conference | Feb 28, 2021 | https://youtu.be/gGtzR5LVA90
How I Hear Him - my talk - beginning minute 21
Prophets | President Cordner - beginning minute 1:20:20
Link: My Talk - How I Hear Him
Link: A collection of quotes, thoughts & scripture I gathered to prepare my talk
Comments