What happy people THINK!

 



From the Podcast:  Better than Happy with Jody Moore

This is a simple, yet powerful list of the mindset of happy people and the way they think (versus what they do!).  Condensed:

What we THINK drives what we DO - and therefore is so powerful!

She discusses the following 7 thoughts:

1.  The world is getting better.  Many people see the opposite - in truth the world is expanding and becoming both more challenging and more amazing! 

2.  Everything will be OK in the end.  

3.  What if...nothing has gone wrong?  This could be true! Whta if your best life doesn't come from ease & everything going your way?

4.  I'm good!  I'm ok!

5.  I'm capable of growing and changing

6.  I like that...... (person, place or thing).....  The better version of criticising is to LIKE - it generates happiness.  Even better if you can love things!  (My sister Wendy, has this down!)

7.  That's hilarious!  Laugh at things-- in the world, at yourself, with people.  Find the humor, laugh more!  Find the funny!

Transcript:  PDF



Comments