One night, the shepherds were in the fields watching their flocks of sheep and keeping them safe from wolves.
(GB #1 enters)
"It's okay little lamb, I will watch over you!"
(someone holds up the star)
All of a sudden, a new star arose in the sky. It was brighter and more beautiful than any star they had seen before!
"Look!" said the little shepherd. "A new star!"
They wondered what it could mean! Then an angel appeared
(GB #2 enters)
At first the shepherds were afraid because they had never seen an angel before! But the angel was kind and good! The angel said,
Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy....
For unto you is born this day.....
A Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
The littlest shepherd was so exicted to find this baby! So he followed the light of the star and RAN to find the baby Jesus!
(Let GB #1 run to find baby Jesus)
He was so happy to find him. He wanted to tell everyone about him.
(GB #1 introduces everyone to baby Jesus)
This is baby Jesus!
I love Jesus!
Comments