Additional Versus to “Nephi’s Courage
Camille Fronk Olson (Follow Him Podcast Genesis 24)
The Lord commanded Rebekah to marry Sarah's son.
Trusting in a servant who far away had come.
Knowing she’d never again, her home a spy,
Rebecca was courageous. This was her reply.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
An angel commanded Mary to mother God's own son.
Mary had a question, "How could this be done?"
Trembling and fearful, she did not ask him why.
Mary was courageous, this was her reply.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
The Lord commanded Lehi to leave Jerusalem.
Sariah was obedient and gladly followed him.
She began to murmur when she feared her sons were dead.
Then she was courageous and voiced her faith instead.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
The Lord commanded women to teach His Word at home.
He gave to us his promise, we'll never be alone.
At times we are discouraged and ask, why should I try?
Then we turn courageous and this is our reply.
Camille Fronk Olson (Follow Him Podcast Genesis 24)
The Lord commanded Rebekah to marry Sarah's son.
Trusting in a servant who far away had come.
Knowing she’d never again, her home a spy,
Rebecca was courageous. This was her reply.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
An angel commanded Mary to mother God's own son.
Mary had a question, "How could this be done?"
Trembling and fearful, she did not ask him why.
Mary was courageous, this was her reply.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
The Lord commanded Lehi to leave Jerusalem.
Sariah was obedient and gladly followed him.
She began to murmur when she feared her sons were dead.
Then she was courageous and voiced her faith instead.
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way. He wants me to obey...
I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands.
I know the Lord prepares a way, he wants me to obey.
The Lord commanded women to teach His Word at home.
He gave to us his promise, we'll never be alone.
At times we are discouraged and ask, why should I try?
Then we turn courageous and this is our reply.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wOCsATpeo_6SaPNZtLuYECKkWYSs4uj9pNFw2nKOPuE/edit?usp=sharing
Comments