I remember thoughts from President Cordner, Stake YSA president that Aaran and I were priviledged to serve with.
One Sunday while visiting our ward, he taught that simply coming to church was a witness of our testimony of The Savior and His restored gospel.
That thought stayed with me and honestly changed my inner thoughts! Oftentimes, while sitting in the congregation, that thought runs through my head -- I am hear, and it is a witness that I believe!
Along this same thought process, learned the following from my Come Follow Me studies. (John Hilton III)
In 1 Corinthians 11:26 we read:
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.
SHEW is not a word we use today, but it means: to proclaim publicly, announce or testify of
So, in essence, each time I partake of the sacrament I am testifying of Christ's death, atonement and resurrection and what it means to me personally.
Maybe, while we partake of the sacrament, we can do so with the thought that we are publically testifying of Him, and that we remember all He has done for us.
Elder Anderson, in a General Conference Leadership Training Mtg said:
"The title “renewing our baptismal covenants” is not found in the scriptures. It’s not inappropriate. Many of you have used it in talks; we have used it in talks. But it is not something that is used in the scriptures, and it can’t be the keynote of what we say about the sacrament. … The sacrament is a beautiful time to not just renew our baptismal covenant, but to commit to Him to renew all our covenants, all our promises, and to approach Him in a spiritual power that we did not have previously as we move forward." - Elder Neil L. Andersen (“Witnessing to Live the Commandments,” General Conference Leadership Training on the Sabbath Day Observance at Church)

Comments