I remember years ago when I decided to believe this.
It’s all rigged in my favor.
Everything began feeling more neutral as I was still disappointed or confused about some circumstances, but I could also imagine it all happening for me.
Like not getting into my 1st choice of college led me to the college experience of my dreams.
And perhaps not getting a particular job protected me from a toxic person.
And being in that bad relationship taught me what I don’t want in a partner.
And getting injured led me to meet someone I’m meant to know in this life.
Sometimes in hindsight we can see the good that comes from the bad.
But even when you can’t, you are allowed to dream it up. Why not?
You don’t have to know for sure to imagine how it’s all working out for you.
Most people freely imagine the negative but think they can only believe the positive if they have proof.
But you are not most people.
You know you’re allowed.
It truly is ALL rigged in your favor.
Yes, all of it.
What if I’m right?
--Coach Jody Moore
newsletter 10/29/2024

Comments